Note: The above registration link completes payment through PayPal. Please use the link below to access a secure portal to complete registration if you do not use PayPal.
This 3 Day Counterbalanced Forklift and Aerial Lifts (MEWP) Trainer Program will teach trainers how to effectively train and certify operators and customize the training to meet their workforce needs. This is the most cost effective way to approach your training needs. Upon successful completion of the training program, your in house trainer will have the experience and knowledge on how to train and evaluate your operators.
Equipment Covered: Counterbalanced Forklift, Aerial Boomlift and Scissor Lift
All successful trainers receive:
⚬ Access to documentation to train their operators.
⚬ Unlimited evaluation forms and equipment pre-operational forms.
⚬ Certification card and documentation of completion (hard card and via mobile device).
⚬ Ongoing technical support.
⚬ Free access to online certification records available 24/7.
Training program overview:
- Trainer pre-test
- Review of applicable regulations
- Review of applicable standards
- Re-certification requirements for operators
- Theory training skills
- Operator theory training review Counterbalanced Forklift
- Operator theory training review MEWP (Scissor Lift and Aerial Boomlift)
- Operator on-line theory training review
- Operator theory tests
- Theory presentation topic issued and presentation skills (to be presented on last day of training class)
- Pre-use inspections
- Practical training hands-on and skills
- Practical evaluation procedures and skills
- Theory presentation (topic issued on day 1, graded)
- Setting up your company training program
- Lesson planning
- Documentation procedures (be ready for OSHA).
- Trainer final theory testing
- Trainer support and accessing online documentation/certification
- Final questions and wrap up