Note: The above registration link completes payment through PayPal. Please use the link below to access a secure portal to complete registration if you do not use PayPal.
This half-day Fall Protection Basic End User Program will teach will allow you to understand the essentials of fall protection as it relates to simple systems and work at heights. This course is suitable for individuals whose work environment is relatively similar or consistent (i.e. where you work only within the setting of an aerial work platform). The anchor point is consistent and established and your equipment choice is static.
Training program overview:
- Hazard identification
- Fall protection oversight
- Fall safety systems and planning
- Shared and personal systems
- Anchor points – strength requirement, types
- Body holding devices – types and fitting
- Connectors – basic lanyards, energy absorbers and SRLs
- Equipment care