Online Training Prerequisite: Trainees must have prior experience working on or with the equipment prior to registering for an Online Train-the-Trainer Program.
*Certification valid for 3 years.
- Review of applicable regulations (federal, state/provincial and relevant standards)
- Review company polices
- Review Due Diligence
- Review Criminal Negligence and consequences to employers, trainers, supervisors and employees
- Traits of an Effective Trainer
- Review Equipment Features, Stability, Operating Procedures, Parking and Fueling /Charging Procedures
- Conducting Practical Training (Theory/Picture based)
- Pre-Use Inspections (How to conduct and effectively document)
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Conducting Operator Evaluations (Theory and Equipment based)
- Steps to effectively document the training process
- Trainer Testing (Equipment Knowledge, Trainer Knowledge, Documentation Procedures)
- Review site-specific safety concerns
- Lesson planning
Note: Login details will be emailed shortly after registration is completed.