2015 BC Championship Forklift Rally – Sept 12th
Join us on Saturday September 12th, 2015 at the Cloverdale Agriplex for the B.C. Championship Forklift Rally.
Forklift operators from across the the province are invited to compete in the British Columbia’s premiere forklift skills & safety competition. Participants will have their forklift skills tested by competing in a precision driving course that will require them to navigate though a variety of forklift activities and their forklift knowledge will be challenged by a written multiple choice test.
- Free Admission For Spectators – Bring your friends and view the event for free!
- Competition on Four Divisions – Counterbalanced Electric, Reach Truck, Power Pallet Jack, Counterbalanced Propane
- $4000 in Prize Money to be won!
- Each Division will have $1000 in Prize Money – 1st – $500, 2nd – $300, 3rd – $200
- Forklift Basketball, Bowling & Soccer!
- Bouncy Castle for the kids!
- The Latest & Greatest Forklifts – will be on display!
What Happens at Forklift Rally?
If you have never seen a forklift skills competition before and are thinking about attending or competing we suggest you check out these pages within our website. You can also take a look at our YouTube Channel and photos of past years events on Flickr.
Date / Location / Agenda
Date: Saturday September 12th, 2015
Location: Cloverdale Agriplex, 17798 62 Avenue, Surrey, BC (click here for map)
9:00am – Competitor Sign-In (Competitors check in at sign-in table, confirm their division)
9:30am – Obstacle Course Competitor Orientation (Judges walk all competitors through the obstacle courses explaining all tasks)
10:00am – Competition Begins
2:30pm – Awards Ceremony (time approximate)
Coming From Out Of Town?
If you are traveling to compete or watch the Forklift Rally take advantage of 15% off the regular room rate at the Holiday Inn right across the street from the Cloverdale Agriplex. Wake up late, enjoy a hot breakfast and walk to the Forklift Rally.
To get your room discount just ask for the Forklift Rally Rate when registering (604-576-8862).
If you are looking to promote the Forklift Rally within your own company we have a number of ideas and resources that can help. Please feel free to contact us at 604-999-2979 or Admin@ForkliftRally.com with regards to these or any other ideas you may have.
- Click here to print a copy of the full color Rally Poster (letter sized)
- Do you or your staff have questions about the event? Feel free to call or email us.
- If you would prefer, we are happy to come to your place of work, meet with you and your staff face to face and answer any questions that you may have.
How can we help? Let us know. The Forklift Rally is about promoting safety in a fun and challenging way. The more that people participate the better.
This event would not be possible without the support of these fine companies and organizations.
Supporters & Donations
We would like to thank the following people and companies for their donations:
- Forklifts – Johnston Equipment & Harding Forklift
- Judging – Pivot Training Services, NIS Training, DWM Training, SafetyDriven
- Donuts & Coffee – Cascade Corporation / Rocke Kinneard
- BBQ Lunch – Johnston Equipment
- Traffic Cones – Mainroad / Bob Neilson
- Pallets – London Drugs
1) Competitors must wear safety shoes.
2) Competitors are required to sign a waiver on the day of the event (click here to view waiver).
3) Competitors cannot switch divisions on the day of the event.
4) Competitors can only compete in one (1) division.
5) Companies are allowed a maximum of three (3) competitors per division.